I was looking for this kind of feature (laravel shop) and I've stumbled upon an article that had a link to your website, among other solutions for shopping. I've decided to give yours a run because I liked the UI, but there are lots of issues:
- Your application cannot run with the latest version 7 of Laravel, it can only run on v5.8, which is sad
- Menu builder is so buggy I don't even know where to start but here are a couple of issues:
- On the left hand side where you have the categories, front menus, etc: if you drag any of them in the same container they will duplicate forever
- On the right hand side where is the Menu Builder: if you drag any of the items inside themselves they will disappear and never to show up again
- Categories: there is only one level of them?!?!!! You cannot have subcategories, which I find unbelievable for a shop solution
- The Admin interface is not that intuitive, I had problems figuring most of the things there by trial and error
- In Frontend, the Checkout page should never be accessed if there are no products in the shopping cart
- and many other things I'll leave out..
It's too bad, I really liked this application, but under these circumstances I can't use it anywhere :(
I really hope you'll find the time to address these issues at least and give your users a standing chance.